Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Advertising work

ADVERTISING WORK

Here is a pitch I was involved for creating a video for Astro Oasis for Ramadhan. I did the story board and moodboards.

 

 Storyboards for Enercal Plus. This was for a motion graphics TVC.


Character designs for the Eye Mo 3D TVC Pitch


Kool Fever TVC storyboards


Ribena 3D TVC, where I did the character designs and the storyboard.





SPCA character designs for a TVC 





TGV Cinemas, cinema etiquette film pitch




RTM TV Idents Moodboards pitches.






 1 Malaysia Pemandu TVC. I did these Animation boards for the 3D animators so that they can get a better understanding of the camera movements and the animation of the 3D ribbons.









Maybank Aspire animation boards that i did after receiving the storyboards form the agency. I had to clearly come out with the animation guide, transitions and camera guides for the motion graphics animator.











I did the character designs, storyboards and layouts for Solivite corporate video. Below is also a scan of my original drawings.


My Malaysian Rivers public awareness video for Rotary. Characters designs and storyboard. The idea was to give it a theatrical stage feeling to the 3D animation.











No comments:

Post a Comment